Our services include, but not limited to
- Collection of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) from SMEs, Corporates and Government sites. The collections are free provided the items weigh more than 1 ton/1000kg or fill a 1 Ton capacity vehicle (“bakkie”).
- ITAD (I.T. Asset Disposition) Disposing of excess and redundant IT and electronic equipment.
- Certified Data Destruction
- Recycling of Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals.
- Other specialized services can be offered based on customer requirements.
- We follow an open-door policy and take pride in our people, our controlled recycling processes and what we have achieved in a sustainable way to protect our environment.
- Be assured of the ISP Technologies commitment to be a world class waste electrical and electronic equipment recycler in Africa.
- In order to alleviate the pressure of companies having to find the time and transport to dispose their electronic waste responsibly,
- ISP Technologies will come and collect the electrical and electronic equipment which is broken, obsolete or no longer in use.
- Collections will be done free of charge.
- However, this can vary depending on the type of E-waste i.e. PCs or Printers
- We offer a Data Destruction charged @ 100mt/unit excl. VAT & Secure Electronic Component Destruction of 75mt/kg.
- All units brought for destruction are physically destroyed beyond repair.
- This includes Hard Drives, Magnetic Tapes, Tablets, Cellphones, GPS units and more.
- Following the destruction, a certificate is issued to the client to confirm ISP followed all procedures in order to eliminate any chance of data leaks or electronic components put back into the market.
- ISP Technologies commits to engender a standard of excellence by providing a high quality service for the disposal of electronic waste, and ensuring that this service is always conducted in an environmentally friendly manner, and that the processes involved during the disposal would at all times conform to and comply with all relevant legislations as enforced by the recognized authorities – local and international.
- We are ready to help you to clear out your warehouse or computer room in order to remove all of the e-waste taking up your valuable space. ISP Technologies participates in Corporate Buy-Back Initiative is ensuring controlled and sustainable handling and recycling of redundant and obsolete equipment.
- We ensure data security by offering secure data and hardware destruction including Certificate of Destruction.
Our Buy Back Policy
ITAD is more than recycling eWaste, a good sustainability plan should include the resell of tested, working IT assets and parts.us. Our offer to purchase includes the collection, data erasure and reporting so that you can dispose of your equipment knowing that you have complied with relevant legislation and have received the best value for your redundant IT equipment.